About Brand Metal Buildings
Brand Metal Buildings is your one stop contractor for metal buildings in Houston. We have everything you need to create a additional metal building on your property. At Brand, our staff of management, onsite supervision and installers have over 150 years of combined experience in the construction industry which leads to successful projects being delivered to satisfied Customers, on time and on budget.
If you are thinking about having a building made for you business or home you should look into getting a metal building. Metal buildings are the most affordable structures, durable materials, low maintenance, and metal buildings will last much longer than that of stick frame construction.
A List Of Metal Building Services We Provide in Houston, TX
Why Houston Should Hire Us For Their Metal Building Needs
Brand Metal Buildings is a leader in the metal construction industry. We take care of all your needs from the ground up, when it comes to metal building construction. Our Houston concrete foundation specialists offer a high-quality level of concrete surfacing with excellent functionality. Our Metal Building experts have the experience to provide trustworthy craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Metal roof Professionals are a top choice for your metal building or Houston home as it is close to being free of maintenance and is long lasting with fire protection. Our Interior Build Out can create any interior components that you may require to complete your metal building. We have a long history in the Houston area and we plan to keep building our client base and metal buildings.
COST OF A METAL BUILDING
There are many factors taken into consideration when you’re looking into the cost or square foot price of a metal building.
1. Size of the building: This is an important factor taken into consideration when you’re looking at estimates. Pricing of larger square foot buildings and smaller square foot buildings should not be confused, larger shell buildings can often times be considerably less per square foot than some smaller steel buildings which is built out to accommodate office spaces.
2. Type of metal building: When coming up with a metal building budget, also consider the desired use. How many walk doors will you need? Will you need any sectional or overhead doors? What roof height do you want? Does the building need to be insulated with laminated insulation?
3. Location: Where you plan to build your new metal building can also impact the price of your metal building. When you live in a Texas coastal county such as Brazoria County or Galveston County or Eastern parts of Harris County, other considerations may have to be taken into account for the design and construction of your metal building such as wind loads of metal panels, man or walk doors, overhead doors and windows, all of which must be properly rated for your particular coastal area (Seaward, Inland I, Inland II). The type of panel you install on your new metal structure must comply with an approved Texas Department of Insurance or Texas Windstorm and have a product evaluation which describes the specific screw patterns, gauges and girt or purlin spacing.
4. Structure: The steel used to build the structure of a metal building is primarily made of 16 gauge red oxide but if you require a heaver gauge or galvanized structure. Smaller bay sizes can also increase the pricing.
5. Metal Panel Colors: panels or sheeting for metal buildings come in a wide variety of colors. Plain galvanized panels are the most affordable option but don’t let that scare you from colored panels because the price difference is minimal for the most part, it’s only when you get into exotic or special order colors that start affecting the overall cost of your building.
• At Brand Metal Buildings we know the importance and value of exceptional customer service because it’s your satisfaction that keeps our company growing year by year. We offer a turnkey service of providing our customers with the design of your metal building and concrete foundation, metal building components, metal sheeting and building installation to place on any existing slab you may have or by placing it on the new concrete foundation we just poured for you. But we don’t stop there; we’re also a General Contractor that can provide you with interior build out of your metal building for office space, warehouse space and much more at competitive prices.